Monday, September 08, 2008

We Have our Son!!


Today around 2:45 PM our arms and hearts opened wide to embrace
our precious little boy! He is so sweet, easy going and simply
a little charmer. He came to us without hesitation, never as
much as whimpered and within minutes was belly-laughing at his
big sister who was being extermely silly. He is still
very baby like but is a big boy. He weights 24 pounds now
and has little fat legs. He has fine brown hair and is simply
adorable. His droopy eye is very pronounced but he is
hansome in spite of it:) I couldn't hold back the tears as
I saw my son for the first time. I was so overcome
with love for this little guy not born to me, yet somehow MINE!
I knew at that moment I would give my life without hesitation
for this baby boy, MY SON! Tomorrow is the offical adoption day
and I am looking forward to it. I'll keep you all posted!

1 comment:

Maresa said...

Melody. So glad to hear from you. If it wasn't for Dad keeping me upated I would have gone crazy! I think I am going through menapause or something. I have done nothing but cry every time I hear or read anything about you all. I will be glad when you all are home!!!! He is precious and I can't wait to see him. So sorry for all your troubles but I'm sure now you can say it was well worth it. Hurry Home!!!