Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jet Lagged!





We are home and trying to acclimate to US time again. Aiden
is having a difficult time adjusting and of course has his
days and nights mixed up. He loves his room and toys but is
a bit overwhelmed by it all! Shaelyn is trying to adjust to
a new brother in "her turf" now and we are experiencing some
"normal" behavior that we hope will pass quickly. The dog
is insanely jealous and this makes for some interesting moments.
This morning I heard Rob say "Mel, I have a problem". I came
into the living room and he was sitting in the rocker with
Aiden on one knee, Sophie (the dog) on the other and Shaelyn
sitting in between his legs. It was priceless! Hate I didn't
get a picture. Anyway, thought I would share some of our
welcome home pictures. These were taken at the airport last
night.

3 comments:

Anita Marie said...

Welcome Home! Praise the Lord you all made it home safe and sound. I'm sure it will take everyone time to adjust but it will happen. The image of Rob, Shae, Aiden and Sophie made me smile. Hope you have many more Kodak moments to cherish.

carmen Ball said...

HI MEL,
JUST WANT TO SAY I AM HAPPY FOR YOUR FAMILY TO HAVE SUCH A VERY CUTE FAMILY MEMBER.SHAE IS GETTING SO PRETTY , GROWING UP.MY PRAYERS ARE THAT ALL GOES WELL NOW THAT YOU ARE BACK HOME.
CARMEN BALL

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog and had to finally write and send my well wishes and lots of prayers! My daughters and I live in Shanghai and we love to follow other babies finding their Forever Families! It looks like God took you on quite a journey to China and back! Blessings on your adjustments as a family of 4 plus pets!
Cathy Sue
caffysoomx@yahoo.com
Mama to 2 Changsha, Hunan Honeys now 4 and nearly 6!