Friday, September 05, 2008

WE ARE OFF!

We are leaving! Yeah! I am a total wreck!
So overcome with every emotion possible! The goal
we've worked so hard to reach if finally within reach
and yet all I can seem to do is cry:). I look back over
the past 16 months and simply marvel at what God has lead
us through. We were very content having an only child,
but God had other plans when He placed this
calling to adopt again on our hearts.
Throughout the process I've often wondered "Why us"?
I mean, we are not wealthy and the finances for the
adoption would not be easy to obtain, not to mention
I am a full time working Mom. Through my questions, one
thing remained abundantly clear, "God knows who He Calls"
and He has definitely called us to parent this precious child.
His provisions have been remarkable, His Grace sufficient, and
His Love immeasurable. We feel blessed and humbled to be
"Chosen Parents". Chosen to raise another child from China.
We bow at the challenge set before us peacefully knowing in our
hearts we are right where we are suppose to be!
God is so good!!

No comments: