Monday, September 08, 2008

A Good Morning



Aiden woke up this morning without any problem
and gave us a big grin. He slept through the
night without waking! Yeah! Without doubt
this child is happiest at the table. In the
orphanage food must have been the highlight
of his day. He gives you a huge grin after
every bite. After breakfast we went to play
in the hotel playroom. Shaelyn and Aiden had
a terrific time! We are off to the adoption
center this afternoon for the official
ceremony!! Yeah!

4 comments:

Maresa said...

Girl I have been waiting all evening for another update. I was about to go crazy wondering if he did okay through the night. I'm not sure why I even wondered or worried as we know that God has already done THE WORK!!!! I am once again amazed at God's goodness.I know Shealyn is in the heights of her glory. Remember her saying to you when you all were leaving the hopital when Ethan was born that she wanted a little brother? Little did we know that God was already working it all out for her. He is amazing!!! love you all so much.

Maresa said...

That picture is absolutely priceless!!!!

Shandalin Williams said...

Awww..He is a doll. I can't wait to get ahold of him. Congrats and we love you.

Anita Marie said...

I love the picture of Shaelyn and Aiden together playing.