Friday, January 09, 2009

Playmates

Here is a video of Aiden and Sophie playing together. It is just too cute. Sophie is so patient with Aiden and clearly loves him very much. We are thankful that Sophie loves kids and accepted Aiden into our home without any problem. You will also notice in the video at one point Aiden is whining and pulling at the socks on his feet. Rob had just taken off Aiden's shoes and did not take off his socks. Aiden HATES socks!! As soon as I cut off the camera the socks came off:) Ironically, Shaelyn hated socks too. Enjoy the video. It should make you smile:)

4 comments:

Anita Marie said...

Missy-the-dog loves her squeaky toy. When I was playing this video she looked up and wondered what was going on and then had to play toy. Aiden is sure a cutie and Sophie is so patient.

Maresa said...

Mel, I some how missed this post. As I was looking back over things just now I found it. This is adorable!!

Maresa said...

Mel, I some how missed this post. As I was looking back over things just now I found it. This is adorable!!

Maresa said...

oops I commented twice. sorry