Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy Birthday to You!!




Our dear little Aiden is 2 years old today! We had a small
family party at our home with my sister and her family and my
Mom and Dad. The party was terrific and we all had a good time.
Aiden wasn't sure what all the fuss was about but I'm sure he
realized he was the center of attention. The party was a
Micky Mouse theme, my niece Shan and baby Ethan put the finishing
touches on the table decorations when they came bringing in the
HUGE Micky Mouse balloon! (Thanks Shan!!)It was too cute. Aiden
got lots of presents and tons of attention and of course we took
lots of pictures! Aiden will one day look at these pictures and
realize just how special he is. We thank God for this little boy
we have been blessed to call ours. Happy 2nd Birthday Aiden!!!
We love you so much!

3 comments:

Maresa said...

The big Mickey Balloon was from Shan and Ethan. It was so cute!! We had a wonderful time. Ethan is so adorable! I will try to get some pictures on my blog later tonight or tomorrow.

Maresa said...

I meant Aiden. Whats wrong with mt tonight? I guess it was all the partying.lol really to much cake!

Amanda said...

How so precious! Your children are so beautiful. I bet you both are proud! I also wanted to mention I really like your wallpaper and boarder. My kithen is in an Italian theme (seeing as all of us, except me of course, are Italian). So, anything grapes, I just really enjoy.

Again, Thanks for posting the picures of Aiden's birthday. I really enjoy the "look" into your life.