Sunday, January 18, 2009

Into Everything!



Our little guy is never far away from mischief. He is
into everything!!! I wondered how long it would take
him to try and get his own ice out of the frig door. Rob
said we were in trouble when he grew tall enough to reach it.
Well who needs height when you have a chair? (lol) Here are
the pictures I snapped when I came around the corner and saw
him taking matters in his own hands and trying to get his
own ice. As you can see, he succeeded in getting the cup to
its proper location, then must have gotten down and tried to
reposition the chair to get a better angle at pressing the
ice lever. He never ceases to amaze me with his creativity
and determination!!

2 comments:

Maresa said...

This is my favorite blog.I always get a laugh out of your post. he is such a sweetie. Pretty smart too.

Anonymous said...

Look at that sweet and precious little face!!!! love the jammies

love you bunches