Monday, December 29, 2008

Toilet Paper Boy!





Aiden has been into EVERYTHING today! Don't know what is up
with him but he is unusually curious today:) Admittedly, Mommy
is about to go berserk! He just received MANY new toys for
Christmas but for some reason doesn't seem to be that interested
in too many of them. Anyway, this evening I had to run an errand
and Aiden was home with Daddy and Shae. Daddy put Shae in charge
while he got in the shower (Uhummm....BAD idea!). It was just for
a short period of time but long enough for Aiden to unroll all of
the toilet paper off the roll in his bathroom. Daddy was taking a
shower in the master bath so was completely unaware that Aiden was
"rolling" the bathroom! When I returned from my brief errand, these
are the sights that met my eyes:) Shaelyn was on the laptop and
was oblivious and daddy had just discovered it when I came in.
Camera crazy as I am, I grabbed the camera for some shots. Not sure
what is up with our little guy today but he is like a little tornado!
I think Aiden just might be going to bed earlier tonight:)

4 comments:

Maresa said...

that is hilarious!!!! You go Aiden. Keep Mommy on her toes.LOL

Anonymous said...

This site looks familiar. Jacob loves toilet paper also. Have fun (and keep your camera ready), it only gets better!

Anonymous said...

way to go Aiden!!!!! I agree with maresa keep Mommy on her toes!!!!!

laurie said...

Hey Mel, Anita told me I should check out your experience as I had one simular just today. Nathan, my 2 year old, stuffed the toilet with toilet paper and overflowed the UPSTAIRS bathroom. I was downstairs and heard the camotion and went running. A big mess to clean up!