Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mother Nature's a bit confused!


I just had to share this photo of my daffodils
popping up through the ground. I saw them when
I was taking down the Christmas decorations Sat.
and just had to go get my camera. It is Dec. for
pete's sake! I think Mother Nature may be rushing
things a bit! We have had very mild temps lately
and I guess my daffodils think it's time to "rise
and shine". :) Ps. the date on my camera is wrong
(can't figure out how to change it), the date this
picture was taken was Dec 27th!

3 comments:

JenLo said...

We are down visiting my dad/William and we are loving the warm temps!!

Marea P said...

I haven't noticed my lilies popping up, but it was 64 degrees here on Saturday. We haven't even had a decent snow fall yet, either. :(

Unknown said...

My daffodils here in Alabama are already sprouting just like yours. Even though we've had a couple of 70 degree days it was 12 degrees at night just a couple of weeks ago! They'll be fine when the cold weather returns(it will,it's only December)as long as the flowers aren't open. The bulbs will survive anything. Your flowers and your family are just lovely and your blog is a delight.