Monday, December 29, 2008

Ready to Go!




This evening Rob and Shaelyn were heading to town to
pick up a few items and I was going to stay home with
Aiden. When he saw the two of them getting their shoes
on, he of course wanted to go. He was dressed in just a
shirt and I knew the trip to town was just going to take
a couple minutes so I said "No, Aiden you stay home with
Mommy". Well, the next thing I know he has taken matters
in his own hands and decided that Daddy's work boots would
work in a pinch. In his little mind he WAS GOING! I grabbed
the camera as he was trying to open the door. Of course he
DID NOT go, but I couldn't help but chuckle at his sheer
determination and his creativity. Daddy's size 12 boots
were the biggest ones beside the door so he must have thought...
they'll just have to do! Got to love him! He is just full of
himself today!!

2 comments:

Marea P said...

The pictures are adorable. I even saved one of them to my pictures. Tell Rob I never realized he had such HUGE feet. :)

Maresa said...

I love it!!!!