Monday, December 22, 2008

The Program Went Well

Although I have NO pictures I can report that the Kids' Christmas
Program went as well as could be expected when dealing with the
unpredictable "child". There were some really cute "unplanned"
moments that I'm sure will be remembered for years to come. My
only regret is that I could not enjoy my children as I was
directing the program and was very busy. I realized on the
way home that I had not taken one picture or even as much as
looked at my children individually but as a "group" of children.
I was so saddened by the realization that this was Aiden's first
Christmas program and I don't even have a picture. Admittedly I
found myself in a huge "pity party" on the way home and had to
snap myself out of it and realize that I had so much to be
thankful for this Christmas and the absence of pictures was
really not that important in the full scheme of things. Anyway,
I was very blessed to have Nana, Chris & Kathy helping me
with the program! Thanks you all! We wish you all a very
Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: