Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Yum Yum!

Step 1: Wash hands thoroughly!
Step 2: Take serious instructions from Sister, even if
you think it's hilarious!

Step 3: Stop for a smootch from Big Sis.


Step 4: Watch cookies bake for 7 minutes.

Step 5: ENJOY! Oh, you may not have to remove your
shirt like Aiden did, only if you spill milk down the front
of you.
Occasionally my children get along really well and I just
love it when they do!! Last night was one of those nights.
Shaelyn wanted to make cookies and believe it or not, asked
Aiden to help her. Well, my working-Mom version of homemade
was the Pillsbury pre-made cookies with the design in the middle.
The ones that you simply put on the baking sheet. I know....that
is really NOT "Making" cookies, but Shaelyn loves to do it none
the less. I got some really cute pictures of the cookie baking process.
It was such a fun night and a blessed relief from the usual sibling
fussing and fighting. I am praying that peace will continue in our home!

No comments: