Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday School



Today was Aiden's 2nd time in Sunday School. I just
couldn't resist taking some pictures of him while he
was in his class. He looked so cute. I of course
stayed with him this time. Hopefully he will get use
to it well enough that he won't care if I leave. Right
now he wants to always see at least one of us. Rob
can only go to church every other Sunday due to his
work schedule so one Sunday I take the kids by myself.
My substitute teacher is teaching my class on the Sunday
Rob can't be there so that I'm freed up to take Aiden
to his class. This is the toddler class and as you can
expect ANYTHING can happen at any given moment. They
eat a snack, hear a story and sing. By the time all
that has happened they have lost all interest in doing
anything but chase each other around the room. It is
so cute and I take my hat off to the teacher!!

No comments: