Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Bedtime Story



Tonight I had gotten Aiden ready for bed and had
tucked him in with lots of hugs and kisses, turned
off his light and left the room. After I left, I
decided that I would quickly vaccum the floor before
he actually got to sleep so it wouldn't wake him. For
some reason he is terrified of the vaccum! So I asked
Shaelyn to stand by the nursery door just to make sure
he didn't start crying the moment he heard the
vaccum cut on. I told her I'd make it quick and to
comfort him if he cried. When I was done with the
vaccum I could hear Shaelyn talking and came to
Aiden's room to see what was going on. I found Shaelyn
on her knees in front of the crib reading him a story book.
It was just the sweetest thing! I quickly grabbed the
camera and took a few pictures before the story was over.
Shaelyn is learning to be a really good big sister!

1 comment:

laurie said...

Those proud parent moments make your heart swell don't they?

Laurie Crocker