Thursday, October 02, 2008

Aiden and Sophie



Aiden and our dog Sophie have had a love/hate relationship
since they met less than 2 weeks ago. I have been so
nervous when the two of them are together thinking that
at least one, if not two, would get bit. Well, I finally
told them both today (almost certain neither of them
understood a thing I said) that they would have to work it
out between them! That I could not watch ever second. I
had resigned myself to bloodshed, and with reckless
abandon decided to let them duke it out! I was sitting
at the dining room table working on something when I hear
a commotion. I look up to see that Aiden had gotten on the
couch and was laying on top of Sophie. Sophie was voicing
her discontentment while Aiden was squealing with delight!
Poor dog was getting the worse end of the deal. True to
my word, I did not quickly intervene instead....grabbed the
camera. The flash from the camera quickly separated the two
and each retreated to either side of the couch. Of course I
took a picture of that as well. Notice the mischievous look
Aiden has on his face. Surprisingly, Sophie did not go hide
under the bed but instead seemed to like it and kept coming
back for more. So, I guess this relationship (though sometimes
rocky), has officially been established. I have relaxed a
little and figure they both Aiden and Sophie could quite
possibly survive a bite from each other. Sophie is very
good natured and loves to play rough, so maybe all will be
well in the Roberts house. :) These are not great photos
so to get the detail of the photos click on them to make
them bigger. What was so cute was after I looked at the
2nd photo closer I see that Sophie is clearly the winner!
She still has her toy. Oh these cute little moments.....
how quickly they pass us by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The look on Aidens face is priceless...I love his smile...he truly is a precious gift...

HUGS AND KISSES

KATHY