Friday, November 14, 2008

Loving Aunt Maresa!


Aunt Maresa came to visit tonight as well! She's been
trying to get Aiden to warm up to her for some time now.
Well...I think "Aunt Reesie" has finally won Aiden over!
He allowed her to hold him and even gave her a hug with
the special "ohhhhh" sound before she left. Aiden not
only got a Mommy, Daddy and Big Sister on Sept 9th, 2008
but he also got a wonderful extended family that loves
him very much!! His giggles and squeals tell the story
that he is LOVING his new life and family!

1 comment:

Maresa said...

aaahhhhhhhh!!! This brought tears to my eyes. He is such a sweetie. I told Shan when we left that I sure had a wonderful time tonight. We need to get together more often. She sure does love your children. When she says it , she means it!!! I am going to copy this one to my blog. I called Ron on the way to wal-mart and had to rub it in that Aiden warmed up to me a little tonight. lol