Thursday, November 06, 2008

Feeling Better!


I just had to share this cute little episode at our
house this evening. Rob and Shaelyn had gone out to
town and I was at home with Aiden. For some reason
popcorn has become a type of "comfort food" at our house,
so I decided I would pop some for Aiden. I popped a
bag and emptied it into a big bowl and set the bowl
on the coffee table in the living room. This is what
I've done numerous times before without incident. I
had to run to the back of the house for just a minute
and when I returned I found this sight! Apparently
Aiden was seeing popcorn as a toy vs. a comfort food.
As you can see by the photo, he had dumped it out on
the floor and had proceeded to walk all over it! I
grabbed the camera BEFORE I grabbed the vacuum cleaner.
Aren't you all so proud of me:) Anyway, it was too
cute and is a sure sign that he is feeling better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I'am proud of you!!!!! girl put the vacuum cleaner away until he's like 10!!!! LOL So thankful that all went well today and I agree with nana he was already the cutiest thing ever...glad all went well.

hugs and kisses
Kathy