Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Worth It All!


This time last year we were adjusting to a new little
member of the family. We had been home with Aiden
for about 10 days and oh were we adjusting!!! I
remember many times I felt like I was going to
pull my hair out! Shaelyn and Sophie (the dog) were
insanely jealous of Aiden. Shaelyn wasn't too sure
she wanted to share her turf with a brother after all!
I began to wonder when and if our house would ever
me "normal" again:) Well, I am happy to report that
a year later we are FINE! Shaelyn has finally adjusted
to having a brother and Sophie is now Aiden's best buddy!
Shaelyn adores her little brother and is thankful for him.
They have their moments, but most of the time they are
enjoying each other as I so hoped they would! What a
difference a year makes!

No comments: