Saturday, September 12, 2009

My "Creative" Little Guy







Today I purchased a sucker for Aiden while we were in town.
I gave him specific instructions that he could not eat it until
after supper. He did very well with these instructions and
did not open it. After supper I gave it to him and then I
proceeded to go outside to unload the yard sale items from
the truck. Aiden followed me out there and wanted to help
me carry things from the truck to the shed. Just moments
later I noticed that the sucker he had come outside with was
nowhere to be found. I asked Aiden where his sucker was
and he pointed to the muffler pipe on my car. He had put
that sucker (stick end first) into the pipe. It was perfect fit!
We tried and tried to get it out but just kept pushing the
sucker further and further into the pipe. Finally I decided
that I would just turn on the engine .....that sucker blew
out with such force that it sailed across the driveway and landed
in the middle of the road! We had to laugh!! These little guy
is so creative and curious about everything. He never ceases
to amaze us!

2 comments:

Maresa said...

this is so funny!!!!

Shan said...

That's too funny!! Gotta love the things they come with!! LOL...