Sunday, March 08, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!




My Dad will celebrate his 67th Birthday tomorrow!
My Sister and Niece planned a little party tonight
for him and made him blow out 67 candles on his cake!
It was quite funny because the candles were trick
candles and kept relighting. We had cake and ice
cream and gave him a few gifts. I am so thankful
for my Dad and all he does for his family. He loves
his children and grandchildren so much! One thing
I have always loved about my Dad is his positive attitude!
He can find something good in about every situation.
We love you Dad and hope to have many more Birthday
celebrations with you!! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thank you for sharing these pictures! I love your mom and dad. They are great people! Happy Birthday Uncle Leslie!