Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

My beautiful babies! WOW, God sure was showing off when he made these two
treasures!

Make no mistake, these two are almost as much work as the "real" kiddos! They

keep me busy!! I am truly a mother of four! :-) LOVE IT!


I am so very thankful to God for giving me my two beautiful kids! I am the

luckiest Mommy in the entire world! I am also so thankful for the Mother God

blessed me with. She has taught me so much and has been such an example

before me! I also feel very blessed to have the most wonderful Mother-in-law

in the world! I hate that we live so far away but I think of her often. She raised

such a wonderful, compassionate and loving son and for that I am most grateful!

In a nutshell....I AM BLESSED! I feel so underserving of all that I have been

given in this life! God is good!!!




No comments: