Monday, October 26, 2009

Jack-O-Lanterns








We did not get to take the kids to the pumpkin patch
this year due to some rainy weather. Instead we opted
to just buy the kids a pumpkin at the store. They were
still very excited about picking out their pumpkins.
We almost waited too late and had a hard time finding
nice pumpkins! We finally found some and then were
back home to carve them. The dining room table became the
carving station and needless to say was cleaned very
well after the event:) Rob was off tonight so he helped
Aiden with his and I helped Shae with hers. We had a
fun time! We already had a fake jack-o-lantern on
display on the front porch so we just added our two real
pumpkins for a nice trio of Halloween fun. Another fun
tradition at our house is sealed in our memories! We are
blessed!

1 comment:

Marea P said...

I enjoyed the pictures! I haven't been on facebook much lately, so I have probably missed lots. Anyways, tell Shae that traditions are a mommy thing!! If she needs to "whine" or vent tell her to connect on fb with Sharree or Kerri. They get tired of my traditions, but now I get to tell them that I don't have too many years left with them both so they have to put up with them. :) Hey, it's a pathetic tactic but it works!!! :) :)