Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Some people in this life are just meant to be a Daddy and Rob is one of them! He simply adores his kids and is so good with them! He is such a hard worker and good provider! Both of the kids love him intensely! There were many years I wondered if Rob would ever become a Daddy. My heart hurt for him at each Father's Day and I would feel such guilt! Now he will tell you that he wouldn't have it any other way! We have gone through some pretty intense storms together but I know Rob wouldn't change the outcome of his journey for anything in the world! He loves his kids and his family and shows it to us each and every day! We love you Rob and hope you have a wonderful Father's Day!


My Dad adores his family and grandkids! He is such a hard worker and instilled in me the value of hard work! After 5 back surgeries and 2 hips replaced, he is still working full time, mowing his yard and tending to his roses. There was a time we thought he would never walk again, but through God's help and Dad's amazing determination, he is still going strong at 67 yrs old. The green thumb this man has amazes me!! At Aiden's dedication they presented us with a long stem red rose. Dad took the rose and rooted it. It is now a bush and has produced roses. The rose you see in the vase is from this bush! I thank God for my Dad and for his example of Godliness! Happy Father's Day Dad, we love you very much!



Rob's Dad (who unfortunately we do not see very often) loves his family and would do anything in the world for them. He is such a good example of faithfulness to the Lord. He loves his church family and is loved by many! It has always amazed me at how well Dad can remember facts. He can tell you exact birth dates, anniversaries, ages and names of MANY people! (And I have a hard time remembering my own families birthdays:) We love you Dad and hope you are with us for many more Father's Days!



No comments: