Monday, July 21, 2008

Tic-Toc....Tic-Toc....

As of 7-21-08, we have heard NOTHING from China about our LOA! This is so agonizing!
I am a nervous wreck! I have a hard time concentrating on anything else , am
very irritable and am eating everything in sight!Eating Pizza
I can't begin to explain the many, many emotions I am feeling! Overwhelmed, excited, irritated that it's taking so long, worried, fearful, thrilled....the list goes on and on. I sometimes feel like I simply can not "climb the mountain ahead" and then other times I feel like "let's go already"! PLEASE pray that we will get our LOA soon! We can not move forward at all until this hurdle is jumped. Our agency said it could be any day now.

1 comment:

Duchess of Lanier said...

Hi! Just found your blog through an agency-mate of ours. Our waiting daughter also has ptosis. Aiden is precious! I can link you to another similar ptosis mom if you wish.
Congratulations!
Trena
LadyL is Waiting
in XuZhou