Sunday, July 12, 2009

This and That

Approximately 2 1/2 years ago this cat showed up at our house. I
had no idea who it belonged to and tried to find its owner. I even
responded to an ad in the newspaper but turns out it was the
wrong cat. Anyway, we decided we would not name him because
we didn't want to get attached and then we find his owner. So,
we decided to call him just Kitty Boy. Well, Kitty Boy has been
our foster cat for 2 1/2 years now:) He stays outside and is great
at keeping all the little critters away. He is huge!! He makes two
of Sophie! This was a picture I took today of Kitty Boy on the
back deck. I thought it was just too cute. Oh, did I mention that
Aiden is crazy about this cat! He feeds it every day:)

As many of you know, I LOVE a bargain and LOVE flowers. Here is Aiden posing in front of the Marigolds we planted this weekend in front of the house. I got them for about 17 cents each!

Here is another bargain I am proud of! I got this TV at a yard sale
for a fraction of what a new one would have been! It swivels, so
you can see it clearly anywhere in the living room and dining room!
It doesn't have the greatest picture (color) in the world but it will
work just fine for us:)

No comments: